Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Ashes to ashes, funk to funky We know Major Tom's a junkie Strung out in heaven's high Hitting an all-time low"










Add Video









I
finally ordered 120 film for my Holga. I also ordered fun filters to play with. I can't wait to be able to use it!! I just love the type of photo's they capture. It's definitely my kind of thing. I've been working on The Gnome Project in class. Cutting 4x4 squares in the dark with a kind of rusty box cutter.... So some of the squares end up not so squarish. But I have quite a few little gnomes sitting around my apartment. Hopefully I'll finish with it soon so I can share. Class is a lot of fun! And I'm proud of myself for sticking with it! I hope to someday have my own darkroom in my future house!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a blog :) And I can't wait to see more of your pictures :)

    LOVE YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete